The holidays are upon us and that means two things: delicious food and lots of it. For many of us, the holiday season is a time to indulge. But if you’re carrying around extra weight, those indulgences can quickly add up, leaving you feeling sluggish and unhappy come January when we might finally make an effort to lose weight.
This holiday season, make a commitment to yourself to start your weight loss journey before the end of the year. At Dr. Amir’s Weight Loss and Metabolism Center we offer a comprehensive weight loss program that is tailored to your individual needs. We use the latest in medical weight loss techniques and technologies to help you lose weight quickly and safely.
Most importantly, we provide the support and motivation you need to stick with your weight loss goals. We’ll be there with you every step of the way, cheering you on as you reach your goals.
The Time to Start is Now
Don’t wait until January to start feeling better about yourself. While enjoying the holidays with family, friends you can be mindful enough about what you are eating and drinking to start to lose weight. Of course, there are all sorts of temptations this time of year, and it can be hard to stay on track, but don’t despair! With the right mindset and medical support from Dr. Amir, you can lose weight this holiday season.
There are so many benefits to starting our weight loss journey now. For one, you’ll be able to enjoy the holidays without feeling guilty about indulging. You can still have your favorite holiday foods, but you can be more mindful of portion sizes and make sure to balance it out with healthy choices.
Another benefit of starting now is that you’ll be ahead of the game come January. You’ll already have a head start on our weight loss goals, and you’ll be that much closer to reaching our goal weight.
“With the right mindset and medical support from Dr. Amir, you can lose weight this holiday season.”
Here are some steps you can take to help you stay on track as your go through the festive season:
1. Visualize your success. Imagine your weight loss, feeling lighter and being healthier in a few months’ time.
2. Make a plan. Decide what you’re going to eat and drink when you’re going to exercise.
3. Stick to your plan. It’s not always easy, but it’s worth it.
4. Be prepared. When you’re going to a party or holiday meal, have a plan for what you’re going to eat and drink before you get there.
5. Be mindful of your portions. It’s easy to overeat during the holidays.
6. Don’t forget to exercise. It’s important to keep up with your workout routine.
7. Enjoy yourself. The holidays are a time for family and friends, so don’t forget to enjoy yourself. Enjoyment means less stress and less stress will help you maintain healthy eating habits.
8. Get medical help. If losing weight and maintaining a healthy weight were easy, everyone would be doing it! The fact is that it can be very difficult to make those habit changes to your lifestyle without a medical professional to guide the process. Most importantly, a medical professional can help you lose weight in a healthy and sustainable way. That means you can lose weight without harming your health and then keep that weight off for years to come.
Dr. Amir’s Weight Loss and Metabolism Center
At Dr. Amir’s Weight Loss and Metabolism Center we use a number of scientifically proven methods to help patients lose weight and keep it off. The fact is that even those who understand the basic concept of “calories in and calories out” can struggle with the practical issues of lifestyle and diet. Therefore, we work with people of all ages using medically supervised lifestyle interventions, meal replacement and sometimes even medication to reduce weight and keep it off in the long term. Our goal is always healthy and sustainable weight loss. If you, or someone you love, is struggling with obesity or with maintaining a healthy weight, reach out to us today for an initial consultation by clicking here.